The 11th NRI conference, named "Moving further with medical tailoring", will be arranged at the Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Gardermoen, Norway in May. The conference aims to provide a platform for discussion of new
ideas as well as to contribute to a stronger cooperation among
healthcare professionals in the Nordic region.
- Moving treatment further with Personalised Medicine
- Antibiotic resistance – are we responding too late?
- mHealth – unlocking the potential of mobile Health Care
- Patient involvement in the Nordic Countries
- NordForsk - Nordic Trial Alliance: Nordic cooperation in clinical studies
- Workshops: Nordic Innovation Network, Nordic Study Sites, Nordic
Monitoring Network, Nordic Nurses Network, Nordic Pediatric Research and
- Networking dinner with entertainment
For conference programme and registration, visit the NRI website